Dark spots on baby beardie leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

widenerka17

Hi I'm new here. We just got our little beardie Tuesday. I noticed he has some dark spots on one of his back legs. He uses his leg fine Im just concerned about the spots. I wanted to see if anyone can help me figure out what it is. I'm not sure how to post pictures.

He is eating really well having regular bowel
83791-3687207587.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....he's a very cute + healthy looking little leatherback, looks to be under a month old. I don't see anything other than his natural striping. maybe something would show up if you zoom in.

widenerka17

Original Poster
Thanks! He just turned 5 weeks on Thursday I think. He is a little guy. After his bath and second feeding for the day he has been really active and his stress marks are almost gone. We have had him since Tuesday. I did a bunch of research before we bought him. I wanted to make sure his set up was right with the best stuff.
83791-9843571786.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, that's just his natural markings....they aren't symmetrical. They're like zebras, no 2 are completely the same. Nothing wrong there at all. :)

widenerka17

Original Poster
Thanks so much! I noticed it when we got him Tuesday but I didn't think too much about it. Since he is so young I've been super nervous about him. He gets so bright the little bit we have handled him I just wanted to check on those marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom