Dahlia, Day Lilies, Geraniums, Petunias, Dragons in my flowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Ok, I'm sure I'll be getting cute pics before y'all know it, but it's really safe for them to eat these? I have lots of windowboxes & planters, and I'm growing all these (including "supertunias, the ones that love to drape over the walls & boxes)... is it ok to give Crash & Xena a little bit every day? Or is it more like every few days?

Also, very important question, I have the huge mondo hibiscus (the dinner-plate-sized flower heads)... is that ok to give them too? Boy, dragons will love my flowerbeds this year!

I have had daylilies growing for years by the garage, do I just pull a flower petal off when they're in bloom??

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
I pop some petunias, pansies and geraniums in the mix as these areon the 'safeplant' list on the beautiful dragon nutritional chart. Just as a treat though, Gizmo only seems to like them when she steals them from my planters and not her stash!lol

Im not sure about the others, i havent seen good or bad things but i would be cautious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom