Daddy's Spoiled Baby - Random Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby has really done it now, I think. When feeding Sweetie-Boo her little supers, he has been feeding her by hand and now she watches his hand and not the worm :shock:

If he drops the worm in her viv he has to point it out to her because she is still looking at his hand like "Hey, bub! Where's the grub?!" She follows it from the bowl aaaaallll the way into the viv. Spoiled Brat! But her loves her and when he gets home from work she follows him in her viv until he stops to talk to her :love5: (all I get is the stink-eye) :angry5:

He is even painstakingly picking out her "boyfriend" (from a baby I might add) and marking the date 2 years from now when his little girl will be old enough to have babies of her own. :roll:

1 little pet shop dragon (complete w/nubby foot, tail nip and attitude) - $100.00

New set up complete with tiles, lighting, rocks - $150.00

Watching a 225 pound hard ***** reduced to mush every day - PRICELESS!

MeatHead

Hatchling Member
totally priceless! lol Ken is the same way with MeatHead, he will lay on the couch with her covered with a blanket all protective like. I love it!

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I would say it's pathetic, really... But she does put a smile on his face and even after a hard day's work, he doesn't seem tired when he's dealing with his "baby girl".

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Here is daddy trying to help his baby with her shed...

OOOOOOOHHHH! A little more to the left, Daddy, pleeeeease

(she climbed up on his arm by the way... as you can see, I was in the general vicinity, hence the "stink-eye")

And who is Sweetie=Boo's favorite entertainer?? SEAL of course!

She has actually chosen this thing as her new "bed". This is where she goes when it's bedtime as well as when she needs to cool-down. I bet she doesn't give it the "stink-eye" :?

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Aw, she sounds like one spoiled little baby. My teenagers have taken to teasing my husband for all of the doting and baby talk he does with Scorch. They think he takes it a little too far, but with him it's always all or nothing, so they will just have to get over it. How funny is it though that your husband has prepared for an arranged marriage for his little girl. That is something that fathers can only dream about when it comes to human children.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
VEGASLIZARD":66c64 said:
How funny is it though that your husband has prepared for an arranged marriage for his little girl. That is something that fathers can only dream about when it comes to human children.

Ah Yes... had to find JUST the right male, with JUST the right variations of red :roll: But we found him and he'll be here on the 17th. She's been practicing her "waving" (I say practicing, because she can't see either of my males, so :dontknow: ). She does it so graceful, but I've never seen another beardie do it so I'm not sure if the way she does it is really "graceful" or not :) It just looks that way.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I finally have proof of how spoiled this man has his dragon... I have a couple of pics and an actual video. In one he has a worm and in the other she just THINKS he has something in his hand... he hand feeds her everyday, so when his hand goes in the viv, she automatically thinks he has something for her.

013-1.jpg

She follows his hand :roll: As you can see, there isn't anything there :shock:
014-1.jpg

And the video... poor starving baby! (she had already finished her dinner and she weighs 350 grams :roll: )

Sheesh!!

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Just some random pics of Sweetie-Boo...

I think this is so cool, the way she fans out the scales on her neck (I hate taking pictures under the MVB, makes everything green :? )
012-2.jpg

This picture is kinda blurry, but it shows her color
010-1.jpg

We've been trying to locate the info on her and Nero since we bought them in pet stores and we want to have as much info as possible regarding their bloodlines for when we start breeding. We ran into the owner of the pet store we got her from at the San Diego Reptile Show and he told us that her parents were both Daichu Red Phase. I went onto their website and looked at a Red Phase and it was like looking right at her :shock: Red Phase it is!

Anyway more pics... the next ones are just "lazy, I just ate" pics.
013-2.jpg

I think this is one of the best pictures of her yet. She really is a pretty girl (even with the stink-eye :angry5: )
025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

You can really see her color in this pic.. she just loves her daddy
001-1.jpg

Agrannus

Can you blame him that is a good looking dragon, besides its men and dragons how can you go wrong. It wasnt like he was swooning over a little bunny...IT'S A DRAGON woot hear MEN ROAR! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom