dachui owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Dachui dragons? Located in PA?

I've actually been to the location and its a wonderfully clean and organized place. I got Calypso from them 3 years ago at $60.

This is Calypso. A red x hypo x crawley x german giant combo who is now 3 years old. I have baby pictures of her somewhere... but she looked nothing like she does now when I bought her. I might add that it is really hard to take pictures of her color. The camera just doesn't do her justice.

calypso-1.jpg

calypsointank.jpg

calypsomad.jpg

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
I bought my Ava from them:

Ava-2.jpg

They have excellent prices, and I've met both of them and you couldn't work with better people. I highly recommend Vicki and Rob. :)

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Wow, Ava is beautiful! Love the yellow. How old?

Yes, they are very nice and informative people. I did not get to meet her husband though when I was there.

-Glue

nahuelarg86

Hatchling Member
So, in their website they have posted "planed for 2010", does somebody know if they're still into breeding?

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
nahuelarg86":1e3a7alc said:
So, in their website they have posted "planed for 2010", does somebody know if they're still into breeding?

From what I have noticed, they really only update their babies currently for sale page. They're not entirely great at keeping their entire website updated =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom