D3 UV BASKING LAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddins

Hatchling Member
Has anyone used these bulbs or know anyone who has?
im on my third Megaray which has caused issues to poor Liz again :( im switching bulbs until hopefully the Megaray issues are over with.

Someone on my other post recommended D3 UV BASKING LAMP but i havent heard of them before.
They are Arcadia's MVB bulb.

Any experience or reviews would be good, i just dont wanna damage Liz any more :(

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I do know that Arcadia has come out with a mercury vapour bulb(D3 UV basking lamp). I don't know if there has been any testing on it though. If it's anything like their Arcadia 12% fluorescent tube, I would love to hear about it. I am also curious to know if anyone on here has used one.
I did find them sold on a few sites, such as this one http://www.reptilica.de/product_info.php/product/Arcadia-D3-UV-Basking-Lamp-provides-UVB-UVA
I also used the Megarays and had problems, so I understand your predicament. I had to switch over to the reptisun 10 on one of my vivs.
Good luck with finding some answers.

Doddins

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i might give them a try. they are the leading brand in the strip UV's anyway. at the minute ive got nothing to lose as Liz aint getting any better.

Doddins

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I have ordered one, but the bulb is out of stock. I am having to wait for Arcadia to ship the bulbs out to the company so i can then have mine shipped to me.
Hope it arrives soon, poor Liz :(

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I would love to know how Arcadia's mvb works out for you. Please keep us informed on how your beardie does under it.
Hope you get it soon! :D

Doddins

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":218bf44t said:
I would love to know how Arcadia's mvb works out for you. Please keep us informed on how your beardie does under it.
Hope you get it soon! :D
Soon as i recieve it i will let you all know. the item is still on back order :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom