Cute present box idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have a few more months until it is Christmas but this also works for beardie birthdays, valentines and or Easter gifts as well. I have not done this yet but either way I have a feeling it will work well.
If you buy a lot of makeup, you probably have little cardboard boxes (or the plastic ones) laying around. The day prior or on the day of the occasion stick live bugs, some fruit, or some veggies in the boxes. The plastic boxes are best for hornworms (or silkworms). I don’t recommend doing this with crickets since it would probably be mayhem. Any lipstick, brush, or eyeliner/shadow boxes you have should work to slide superworms or mealworms into. If your beardie takes night crawlers/worms do not them in the little boxes, same goes for live, frozen, or freeze dried bloodworms. Chicken, turkey, and mice are up to you on boxing, just make sure the boxes are clean and maybe in the fridge.

I just thought to share this cute idea with everyone.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a very cute idea. It would likely be mayhem if you used crickets!
Hard to believe Christmas is so close now.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom