Custom Forum Layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimeCounty

Hello, I am fairly new to these boards, and was wondering if there was a way to change the layout of the forums for myself...IE: text color, background color, border color, posts per page, etc... Most, if not all forums I have been a part of have had this option, and I was wondering if it's here and I just didn't see it? I prefer a darker color scheme for my forums, as I spend a great deal of time reading and posting, and light colors tend to give me a headache...sorry for the whining, I just felt I had to explain myself...lol.

So yeah, if this feature is already implemented and I'm being blind and can't find it, can you please point me in the right direction?
And if this feature is not implemented, may I ask you to consider it?
Thanks so much for the wonderful forums, and please keep doing what you guys/gals do...

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
No. Only one theme is designed and setup for the forums. I had considered making more than one, but each one has to actually be designed. Some forum software have support for users specifying colors and such, but most require different templates to be designed that users can choose from. We actually have a significant enough customization to the forum templates themselves, that using downloadable themes will not work for several features and aspects.

Best thing I would suggest... dim down your monitor when you visit. :) That's actually a good suggestion for most people, who often have their monitors turned up to full, when they often are better set at half intensity to properly represent color and cause less strain on the eyes.

SlimeCounty

Original Poster
HEY ADMIN, WTF IS WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE?
I used Babel Fish to attempt to translate, and german, french, dutch, korean, Portuguese, russian, all came up with nothing. This seems to be the only thing this user posts, and he has posted it 46 times so far, in ONE DAY..lol...does this warrant a ban?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Yeah. The joys of the Internet, constantly trying to spam. I actually have a lot of controls in place (including limiting large chunk of the internet from posting [they can still read] without requesting an exception), but they are constantly finding ways around it.

*sigh* I truly hate spammers (forum spammers and email spammers).

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mei mei
Top Bottom