Cuddly Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

utahraptr

Sub-Adult Member
Jason and I had to dog sit Molly on Thanksgiving. She's a small dog and it's cold in our apartment (68 degrees, and snowing outside). So she was sleeping on the couch under a blanket. Merlin was out running around and found a nice, warm spot to sleep in.

DSCF2045.jpg

DSCF2044.jpg

DSCF2043.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Oh that is so sweet! :love5: Jasper always wanted to lay on my cat Buster, but Buster didn't want anything to do with him. Its so nice that Molly and Merlin got to have a cuddle together. :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Talk about "awwww" to the trillionth power! :love10:

Did Molly even know that Mer was snuggling with her? How funny that Mer knew where the warmest spot was - next to a doggy.

Youkai

Hatchling Member
That is priceless!! Absolutely priceless... :mrgreen:
Did they stay like that for a while??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom