Crono's World (With Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people I decided to share cronos with BD.org .OKay first things first I had Cronos for a month now and he is my first BD.I had been previous owner of iguana,turtles and snakes but Cronos has been a fun experience.I purshase him at petsmart the day after my dads birthday (sorta as a happy birthday dad heres my gift for me XD).I believe his 2 to 3 month old.Well he for the past month or so had the name Cloe since I taught it was a girl ... Poor guy.... today I felt like cheking again to see if I gender him right and I did not i mixed it up the pics by accident so today his oficially male lol.His name is Cronos after zeus father the huge titan(he still has alot of growing to do to earn that title).His a relax baby who loves to run around on my bed until he gets tired and when he does he always come back to Papa so that he can put him on his lap and watch T.V..He is spoiled as ever and has dady running every couple of days to the petshop because he eats till his full.

Call me King Cronos!!
DSCF2023.jpg

Why? Because I am so SEXY. Look at my smile.
DSCF2030.jpg

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
:blob5: :blob8: Wooo papa is happy crono has tried the pellets!!! :blob5: :blob8:
it was only 5 but thats a progress
he wouldnt pay too mutch attention to it in the pass almost 2 month that id had him but today i moved them aroun like if they were alive and he tried them i could see it in his face he was like
" WTF is this crap" :puke:
but the same reaction was to be expected when i was 5 and veggies,after it i gaved him all the crickets till he couldnt eat no more (little creeper ate 28 .... :shock: ) so enough being said crono has made dady happy :mrgreen:

I play Pokemon XD
And that's cute how he crawled on your keyboard.

Cronos...is he named after the titan god, father of Zeus? I feel as if he was also the keeper of time. Maybe I'm crazy.

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
ProjectParanoia":e0ee1 said:
I play Pokemon XD
And that's cute how he crawled on your keyboard.

Cronos...is he named after the titan god, father of Zeus? I feel as if he was also the keeper of time. Maybe I'm crazy.
yes zeus father lol the samething my sis say "what is his name? cronometer?"

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
heres some pictures from today I just saw him to relax so i said picture time
he is now 9 1/2 inches and tomorrow will be his second month with me and so far he is doing great.
I think he is starting to think he is the boss of my room since he runs arround it doing laps and head bobbing everytime he stop .
Also he always head bobing and inflating his beard trying to act all big and tough to his oen reflection (usually after a bath or then he is at the corner of his viv)
heres some more pics him in his favorite pooping rock .... :puke:

"eh hi dad?"
DSCF2022-1.jpg

"you can leave now you know im in the middle of a tanning session"
DSCF2019-1.jpg

and just arandom pic to capture his colors
DSCF2020-1.jpg

anyone has any idea what blood line he may have ? I bought him at petsmart and the only thing the guy said was "he has thebest colors out of the buntch" but i never got any bloodline or anything
I not loocking for something specific just a main idea
he doesnt look like a citrus ,nor a Leucistic,and his not a trans., and i dont see the black spot to make it a hypo

but yet again his my first beardy so i dont know mutch about blood line but im 100 % sure his not a Leucistic XD

To me his the rare mutt XD

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
Im doing progress with
little cronos and his veggies /pellet quest

he's been eating very few pellets and veggies
so far he seems to dislike apples (seem to be like his papa i dont like apples too) he like his lettuce (if i wiglle it in front of him)and shredded carrots (i yhink he like the colors or it attract his attention)
he still not eating all of it and i dont expect him to do so yet but so far hes doing a great deal of progress. He sees the pellets and carrots and eats them on his own so that reasuring .

He has been on a puffing frenzy with his own reflection evrytime he sees himself he start puffing his beard and head bobing I find it really funny because after a while he looks at me like daddy tell the other jerk to make him stop

also im still on the quest to find out what could he posibl bee blood line wise
my friend said something about red phase but i have no idea
he will continue being the mutt

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
today was a nice day
it was 86 outside and the sun was outside
no wind no nothing just plain nice day
so i decided to take cronos outside his been all morning runnig around my room since he woke up in a cheerful mood today( he was following me in his tank )
i took him outside and place him in the drive way i was petting him and boom he ran of to the garage thats the fastest is ever seen him run so i ran after him and i caught him scraching the wall like trying to climb it.
I think i had scar him for life he he was stressed out beyond reason id never seen him like that so I took him emidiately back inside and into my room he seems alittle calmer now his not breathing like if he was going to die
I feel bad for the little one anyone had the same experience with their own

ill wait till he spring to start taking him out periodically (hope he doesnt freak out as bad )

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
I have notice now that cronos everytime he is about to shed he starts smelling weird .How do i know that because i can smell it when he is in my shoulder and well after getting that weird smell i smelled him and it was him.The smell only comes when his shedding .Since id had him he had shed 3 time (now its his 4th)
I bath him regularly (1 or 2 a week)
hes eating and everything i just find that weird I also see him with stress marks and im sure its because his iritataed and he found a new spot to see himself and start acting all big and tough(i refuse to cover his entire viv with paper so he can trow fits :banghead: ).
he is to be 3 to 4 months so can it be his hormones going crazy?

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
ok more pictures as promised

this is when he was in feeding time (the stress marks are due to him shedding and he was a little cold due to the fact that he was running around my room and well no heater)

P1010089.jpg

P1010090.jpg

P1010092.jpg

WASAAAAAA XD
P1010094.jpg

P1010095.jpg

P1010097.jpg

he sneaking arround
P1010098.jpg

P1010100.jpg

I really like this one
P1010101.jpg

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
Im sad to say this but I need to give cronos away.
I love this bd to death but due to constant argument with my parents about where to keep the feeders,they dont want a lizard inside the house,the light bill its getting expensive and other random things(my step-mom doesnt like reptiles). I have decided to give him a new home .I really dont want to but I think its best for him for i feel that he could be in danger or i dont feel confortable having him here.

He is 10 inches last time i measured him and is willing to go to any loving home.
He comes with his feeders
rep-cal calcium and vitamins
he also comes with a reptisun light tube and fixture
a ceramic heat emiter and fixture
a heat lamp bulb and fixture
his tank decorations and his repticarpet

I prefer some one to pick him up since i dont know how to ship him

Im not including the tank since it is not mine ( my uncle loan it to me)

just contact me

Deemac6

Juvie Member
aw *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that, I myself am possibly having to give my Thil away, its by far one of the worst feelings

shadowfoxmalau

Original Poster
ok i still have hope my uncle has offered himself to keep him since its his own tank and he has no used for it he will take him in .But still i will go visit my baby everyday and evrything but just so you guys know.still anything could happend but till the ill leave it at this

and thanks
Deemac6 & Freeie for your support
Twobeardieguy um thanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom