crocked tail mbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor13

So my beardie has has a crooked tail from the time i got him, but he was taken care of some one before me. I'd read a crooked tail ment calcium defficancy, but no way to fix it but didnt bother them, but now iv read its a symptom of mbd and lately he's been kind of lazy. When i put crickets in his cage he hardly goes after them. So can you plz tell me what a crooked tail means and what the syptoms of mbd are please.

rushtk

I also was wondering about crooked tails. Mine is about 2 and a half months old and eats like a horse was 5 inches when we got her on Dec. 23rd 2011 and was 10 1/4 inches on Feb. 10th 2012. The tail has a scorpion look right at the tip and is black at the tip also but she moves the tail fine. Can a tail be crooked and be normal? Thanks.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Yours sounds like it might be an old tail nip - if the rest is fine, the UV lamp good and you regularly use calcium, you have little to worry about. :) Dinked tail tips are pretty normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom