crickit shortage

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
So here is my problem. The two pet stores i buy my crix from are out till later this week, i ordered some on line but they will not be here till tuesday morning. My beardie is only a few months old. Will him/her only having greens and veggies no crix for a couple of days cause problems? stunted growth, club feet, gingavitis?

Gail

BD.org Addict
Going a couple days with no bugs won't cause any problems except maybe a upset dragon.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
i would be upset to lol i feel bad over this, it never cross my mind the pet store would run out

Gail

BD.org Addict
Our pet store always runs out of crickets, just another reason to raise roaches. Do they have waxworms or mealworms? Either would be ok feeders for a couple days. Mealies can be feed to older dragons as long as they digest them well.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
The only live feeders they have are crix, my girlfriend would kill me if started roach farm lol

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Another feeder that you could keep on hand is micro superworms (depending on how big your beardie is, these things are SMALL). The roaches really aren't that bad, I'm a very girly girl and can handle them lol. The small ones just look like roly pollies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom