Crickets EVERYWHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
We dont have to worry about escapees now.. my kitten Harley LOVES chasing, catching, playing with and finally eating them :shock:

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Cats are amazing. Sometimes.
Our cats don't like crickets... XD Luckily though I switched to superworms. :3 Ants I still have to deal with and Boots(a cat) loves to find and poke them, letting me know where they are.

Boots also loves miquitos and crane flies. :puke:

MarleyMoe

Hatchling Member
Yea Harley let all of the morios out last week.. hes still finding them even though i was sure i got them all. He dragged one out last night from under the vivs :roll:

stretch137":3gs4qrf4 said:
So, I got our first box of 3/8" crickets from Ghanns today. 500 of them. And after I opened the box, I decided that the tub I had for them wasn't big enough, so I thought "how fast are crickets...really?" And dashed upstairs to grab the bigger tub for them. ACK! When I came back down to the kitchen they were EVERYWHERE!

EWWWWWWW :roll: :banghead: :oops: :lol: :twisted: :?

So - a couple of lessons were learned. And the kids and I spent about an hour catching crickets. Bwahahahahahahaha I'm a noob.

The adventure continues...but it wouldn't be as much fun if it (I) was normal and boring. :D

ZOMG that's hilarious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom