Cricket Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippers

At the end of every day I take my leftover Beardie salad and put it in cricket container. Right now I probably have about 120 crickets left in their.
Well today I decided put in the left over Juvenal Bearded Dragon Food (softened) along with the greens. They ran to the beardie food before the Greens. So I did some looking on here and see some people use fish flakes,cat food and pellets to feed the crickets. So I took the chooper and chopped up some hard bearied food untill it was like a powder then added some fish flakes and re-chopped. I filled up a cap to a gatorade bottle and put it in the with the crickets.
All I can say is HOLY COW, it was chocolate for crickets they were all over it.

Do your beardies eat that food? I had juvenile bearded dragon food, and put some in with their veggies every day untill it was all gone. To the best of my knowledge, they never ever touched it.

I've got cat food that's been through a liquidiser to feed to my new roach colony. I'm going to try putting a bit in with the crickets now, see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom