Cricket help/Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

scistar11

I'm awaiting a response from Ghann in regard to my cricket order. I ordered my first batch from Premium Crickets last month and they were excellent (correct size, lived a full month, no odor).

I only placed an order with Ghann because they had a better price this time. Plus, I thought Ghann was one of the best to order from so I figured everything was okay. Wrong! I ordered 1000 crickets and within 24 hours half of them were dead. They also have a very bad odor that drifts around and it's horrible. It's one week later and they are all dead now. I managed to only use 180 crickets for feeding out of the entire 1000 I ordered. The ones that did survive were very lethargic. Oh, and one of the very first things I noticed when I received my order from Ghann's was that I had mixed sizes in the box. I ordered 1/2 inch but got anywhere from 1/4 inch to a full 1 inch winged adult. I'm not sure what is going on with Ghann's, but their product is not what I expected based on reviews. This thread seems to support what I've been through so it's nice to know and keep in mind. I'm not sure if they'll replace or refund my order, but if they do I probably won't be buying from them again.

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
scistar11":1xnl00uf said:
I'm awaiting a response from Ghann in regard to my cricket order. I ordered my first batch from Premium Crickets last month and they were excellent (correct size, lived a full month, no odor).

I only placed an order with Ghann because they had a better price this time. Plus, I thought Ghann was one of the best to order from so I figured everything was okay. Wrong! I ordered 1000 crickets and within 24 hours half of them were dead. They also have a very bad odor that drifts around and it's horrible. It's one week later and they are all dead now. I managed to only use 180 crickets for feeding out of the entire 1000 I ordered. The ones that did survive were very lethargic. Oh, and one of the very first things I noticed when I received my order from Ghann's was that I had mixed sizes in the box. I ordered 1/2 inch but got anywhere from 1/4 inch to a full 1 inch winged adult. I'm not sure what is going on with Ghann's, but their product is not what I expected based on reviews. This thread seems to support what I've been through so it's nice to know and keep in mind. I'm not sure if they'll replace or refund my order, but if they do I probably won't be buying from them again.

sucks,you can also try flukers

i bought from them only once and i had no issues with the crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom