Cricket food

Rayzncane

Beardie name(s)
Bettis
I currently feed my crickets carrots as food/water source I have heard that the dry cricket food makes their exoskeleton to hard and harder to digest. Is it ok to use carrots or should I be concerned about the additional vitamins my beardie my be getting from them

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I currently feed my crickets carrots as food/water source I have heard that the dry cricket food makes their exoskeleton to hard and harder to digest. Is it ok to use carrots or should I be concerned about the additional vitamins my beardie my be getting from them
Carrots is fine just don't feed the dragon carrots too- if your finding the dragons urates is getting orange on the edges that could be from the carrots- then you would need to lay off feeding them

Rayzncane

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bettis
Carrots is fine just don't feed the dragon carrots too- if your finding the dragons urates is getting orange on the edges that could be from the carrots- then you would need to lay off feeding them
Ok thank you he does not get carrots bc I am essentially gut feeding the crickets and will keep an eye on the urate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom