CRICKET ASSASIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My adult Bearded Dragon "Jim Morrison" is a Cricket assasin.
Now i know what you are thinking "because he eats crickets" NOO
He has a basking Bonzai tree and when i put crickets into his viv he Swan Dives off of his tree and belly flops the crickets killing about 8 or 9 of them he does this almost immediately after i drop them in but he still eats them

i think he might be like a little kid trapped in a Dragons body or something or maybe he is just psycho

let me know if you have seen anything like this in your dragons

also i have one sub adult Blood red x original female and one red hypo translucent male named tater he is just a wee baby

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok so i ordered my camera offline on ebay it is coming from hongkong it was the only way i could get it real cheap so it might take awhile to get here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom