Cricket and Roach colonies

Status
Not open for further replies.

deh05001

Hello all,

I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to get the BEST advice and tips for breeding crickets and/or starting a dubai roach colony. My 2 baby dragons eat a LOT and I really don't want to have to keep going to the pet store twice a week and spending around 25 dollars a week on feeder insects. I really appreciate any and all advice seeing as hopefully it will cut down on my BD expenses. Thanks again!!!

rcpeacock

Use the search function on this board. There is a ton of stuff on roaches, and I have made a few posts on crickets. I found all my cricket info on google. Just type in "breeding crickets". You can also do that same search on youtube. A lot of good videos on there. Hope this helps :mrgreen:

simpleman

Hatchling Member
I would go with dubia....a little more expensive to get started (as opposed to crickets) but will be well worth it in the long run... pm for more info if needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom