craiglist bearded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if its just the angle, but this guy looks really skinny to me, of course its not a Rock situation, but i still think he needs help. Located in Brampton, Toronto.
Link;http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/pet/2440740003.html

(i posted this a few months ago, but i just saw hi add reposted so he hasnt found a home)
I honestly don't think this guy will find a good home, and he doesn't sound like he's in a good one now.
Lady describes him as having a "rotten personality", uses a heating pad, mineral sand and doesn't appear to have a heat lamp.
Apparantly he's been in the care of a 10 year old boy as well.
Pitt Meadows area(BC, Canada)
Heres his link:
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/pet/2282368656.html

tooth1ess

Smalltowngal":8brodqjm said:
If your in the Pitt Meadows area(BC, Canada) and have space for this little guy, please find it in your heart to save him.
I am not sure if I personally could take the craigslist one in, I have an adolescent with MBD and might be taking on a hatchling in the next year too. but I definitely would be able to find someone that could easily (I can think of a couple of fellow beardie lovers right now actually). One massive issue... I live in Colorado, US.
if anyone knows of any shipping or transport companies that specialize in safe animal transportation, please let me know
hope I can help

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Just read the second ad. WTH ARE PEOPLE THINKING??? Oh, the beardie is not healthy at the moment, but hey give me $200 for him... How about, someone please take him so he can be happy and healthy!! Makes me so mad! :angry5:

sheri85

Juvie Member
lauraj1055":37y4zaqd said:
Just read the second ad. WTH ARE PEOPLE THINKING??? Oh, the beardie is not healthy at the moment, but hey give me $200 for him... How about, someone please take him so he can be happy and healthy!! Makes me so mad! :angry5:

ugh seriously. i hate when people don't take care of their animals, and then expect you to pay for them. if you're not able to take care of it, it's not really fair to get money for mistreating the animal. :( poor things!

Smalltowngal

Original Poster
I know, it's absolutely horrible. I wish I had the space to take them both in, but I've got my hands full with just one.

Charlos101

Hatchling Member
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: OMG that is soooooo cruel, the poor little guys, the first post from craiglist doesnt show up (It says its been removed) has the little guy been adopted?
The second ones adorable!!!!!!!!!!! but i live in australia, if i lived over there i would def take him. pooooooooooooooooor guy :cry:

Smalltowngal

Original Poster
Charlos101":3huek8hq said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: OMG that is soooooo cruel, the poor little guys, the first post from craiglist doesnt show up (It says its been removed) has the little guy been adopted?
The second ones adorable!!!!!!!!!!! but i live in australia, if i lived over there i would def take him. pooooooooooooooooor guy :cry:

If he was adoped I hope he finds a better home than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom