Covid

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Can they get covid from us.? Chris and I discovered we have covid tonight and my first thought was the lizards because we're constantly kissing on them and in their faces and stuff.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

No that is not possible....besides, Covid is just the flu.

Tracie
That's what I thought. I knew cats and dogs had gotten it from people but hadn't heard anything regarding reptiles and was worried. This is my second or third time getting it and it hit me hard and thankfully the lizards have been on their best behavior. Like, they've been so quiet the last four days, it's like they know we're sick. 😂😅

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That's what I thought. I knew cats and dogs had gotten it from people but hadn't heard anything regarding reptiles and was worried. This is my second or third time getting it and it hit me hard and thankfully the lizards have been on their best behavior. Like, they've been so quiet the last four days, it's like they know we're sick. 😂😅
I think most pets can tell when something is off with us. I think most try to make us feel better also.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I think most pets can tell when something is off with us. I think most try to make us feel better also.
It seems that way because they've been super lazy and none of them have been incessantly scratching to get out 😅

Thank God because I have literally been on my deathbed the last three days.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, I think that they will be just fine!
Try taking colloidal silver, or Pine needle extract. You can also make Pine needle tea too, it is very healthy & just add honey & lemon to it for very high vitamin C intake.

Tracie

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It seems that way because they've been super lazy and none of them have been incessantly scratching to get out 😅

Thank God because I have literally been on my deathbed the last three days.
I hope you guys feel better soon. I've had covid 3 times i was lucky it wasn't very bad on me.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Welchy2000
Top Bottom