Couple Pics of Yoshi From Dinner Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this little guy's name has changed a lot. From Musette (thought was female) to Oliver(didn't stick)to Mushu (kept wanting to finish it with pork) to now Yoshi. I think this will stick. Anyway, here are a couple pics I took from his dinner tonight. I believe he has some small cricket bite wounds or burn wounds on top of his head, but they look OK and I suspect they will shed out over time.

Cricket with Nowhere to go.

Such a Cute Little Face

With a Cricket on His Head

Esther19

BD.org Addict
He's a very handsome boy! Do you remove the crickets from his tank when he is finished eating? They will bite him if they are left in the tank. I think "Yoshi" fits him very well. :D

Musicmeg

Original Poster
Thank you! I think so too. This is not actually the tank he lives in. It is a ten gallon that I put him in and dump the dusted crickets into. When Yoshi is finished I take him out and put him in his tank to bask. This arrangement is temporary until his reptiworms arrive. It is nice to see fellow forum members looking out for each others beardies. I am sure it has saved many precious little lives. I suspect the bites were acquired at the pet store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom