Could some one help me and Poseidon

Status
Not open for further replies.

msmisty

Poseidon has never been the pooper but when he would go it was alot!!! LOL. But now he wont go for 3 to 4 days straight. I took him to the vet for constipaton, they took x rays and there where no sings of back up. And then they lube in his back end ( the worst thing I ever seen in my life). And after all that the vet tells me that he has no clue what is wrong with poseidon. Could some one please help me and Poseidon

msmisty

Original Poster
I think maybe its thats that I dont soak him long enough, now that you say. I soak him every other day but, he hates the water ( Thats how he got his name lol). Thanks I guess Ill soak him every day. :D

Gail

BD.org Addict
How old is he? they go less often as they get older. A adult can easily go a week in between poos.

msmisty

Original Poster
No now that I think about it, he is 8 or 9 months old. Because I got him Feb. or late March, from Petsmart. Is he considered being an adult?? Thank you for your help.

Gail

BD.org Addict
They aren't considered a adult until 1 year. I really wouldn't worry about his poo schedule as long as he can go when he wants, doesn't strain and everything is digesting ok.

msmisty

Original Poster
He poops when and where he wants lol. It doesnt look like he has a hard time going, thank you once agian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom