...could poncho be male after all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stolzieren

Hatchling Member
I always figured she was female because I never saw the two bumps on the tail close to the vent
but now she's got some femoral pores going on here, and they're pretty visible. I know both sexes have them, but I hear the male's pores will be more pronounced.

I'll love her either way, but I'm just curious what everyone thinks, so here's some pictures of her

gPQaj7F.jpg

fR9zOjt.png

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....I believe it's a female, there are no hemi pene bulges. Poncho is still a girl. :)

Stolzieren

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":chgeh68f said:
Hi there....I believe it's a female, there are no hemi pene bulges. Poncho is still a girl. :)

thanks for the reply! I thought so, but I wanted to hear another opinion on it. I've also tried the flashlight thing and never seen any bulges like the males have.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome.....and yes, the flashlight method is pretty conclusive in larger dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom