cornsnakes.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
When I get my cornsnake(s) I want to get them from cornsnakes.net. Anyone order them from this site? Good/bad pricing or service/quality? How was your order?

I want to get either (or both) the bloodred (a male) or the bloodred pewter. They are both beautiful!!

Thanks!
Sara

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
I haven't heard of cornsnakes.net. I'm not a big colubrid person, but I scanned their caresheet and it looks correct for the most part.

You could try contacting them and asking a few questions. If they sound like they don't know what they're doing, you should probably go with another company.

Buying reptiles from dealers you aren't sure of is a risky thing. I got Budo from a small-scale dealer and he ended up loaded with coccidia and pinworms AND he had MBD.

BRB Reptiles is among the most trusted of reptile dealers in the US. They sell corns.
http://www.brbreptiles.com/index.html

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
OMG I so agree on checking out BRBreptiles, I watch every episode of snakebytes on youtube and I would love to get one or 2 of their snakes :D

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
lacy_black":7f3b2 said:
OMG I so agree on checking out BRBreptiles, I watch every episode of snakebytes on youtube and I would love to get one or 2 of their snakes :D
:D So do I! Snakebytes is awesome!

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hehe, thanks!

Im now torn between the two. BHB has better prices I think, and I know they can be trusted. But cornsnakes.net has the colors I can die for (at a steeper price) and no one knows them. BHB does have some cool colors though (I like the anerythristic stripe and the black motley cornsnakes, but do they look the same as adults?) I think im going with BHB.

Thanks you guys!
Sara

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
BHB might have some that they don't show on their site. You could email them and ask at least.

I'd love to see pics when you get him/her!

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
I definately say get ahold of Brian at BHB, they have over 30,000 snakes so i'm sure there's the color you want but it's just not shown :lol:

frog

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I looked at his collection of snakes and saw he has both colors I like. I will get a hold of him when I am ready to purchase!
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom