Cora

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Cora is going to be here sometime tomorrow!!! :mrgreen: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
This was is her last known location!

ROMULUS, MI, US 01/13/2010 10:29 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

I can't wait! I had some trouble thinking of her name, Kira, Bacardi, Zera, Istra, Terra and Cora were all possible names, but I am pretty sure i am sticking with Cora. And eventually possibly later this year or next I want to get a Crested Gecko and name her Bacardi. :mrgreen:
I am getting like no sleep tonight, I hope she gets here earlyish! :mrgreen: I figured this could be her official introduction board that I will keep track of her growth and stuff here.
Cora's hatch date is the 28th of October. Her mom is a Citrus Het Hypo and her dad is a Dachiu Red Hypo.

Last I heard she was 7 inches long and weighed 18 grams.

Can't wait to post new pictures of her!

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Hello and welcome. I know how nerve wrecking the waiting can be. Can't wait to see pics of your new arrival. Iike the name coral.

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Waiting very impatiently here!!! This was her lasted posted location.

JAMAICA, NY, US 01/14/2010 6:34 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

I just want her to be here already!! :D

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She is sooo tiny! When I had first gotten Juno she was already a few months old. It is going to take me a while to get used to this baby size! For some reason every picture I take with my camera is coming out like completely white, so i am going to have to mess with settings or something to figure out whats wrong with it. So i took two cellphone pictures :mrgreen:

0114101032a.jpg

0114101109a.jpg

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey everyone, so Cora had her first bath today and also her first poop! yay! :mrgreen: We ended up taking a really long nap together not purposely, I was exhausted from being up late worrying about her and from getting up so early waiting for her. I have also learned that she is a brat! She loves going on the laptop and either hitting mute or turn the music down, and just before she attempted to give me a second poop...in the middle of the laptop keyboard!!!!! Luckily I caught her before she was done with her poop but wiggle! and even though no one has asked here is another picture.

0114101326a.jpg

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Awwww!!! She is so very pretty and so precious!!! it is amazing how tiny they are, isn't it? But they do grow fast. Kiera weighed 4 grams the evening I brought her home on December 29th and today she weighs 9 grams, so she has already doubled her weight!!
Congrats on your precious new baby!! I love the one of her at the computer. I have a few like that on Kiera's thread along with a video of her "playing computer games".
Please make sure to post more pics...I will enjoy watching your Cora and my Kiera grow up together on here. When was Cora born? Kiera was born on November 12.
here is the link to her current thread and pics...
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=120344

and this is the smaller thread of when I first brought her home...
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=120167

congrats again and tell Cora that Kiera says hello!! :D

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I definitely was not expecting her to be this tiny, Juno was huge compared to her! Cora was hatched October 28th.

I will have to go look at Kiera's posts! Tell Kiera that Cora says hi back. :mrgreen:

tiffykins

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think I may have to rethink Cora's name it seems she may be developing boy parts :shock: I may just be imagining it, but I will be keeping an eye on it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom