Coopers car ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who don't know I have had Cooper for a few months now. Here in Dubuque, Iowa the weather is having a struggle deciding what it wants to do. Yesterday it was beautiful in the afternoon. My order of crickets has not arrived yet so another trip to Petsmart was in order. I decided Cooper and I would pick up the kids from school and head for crickets. Cooper is a pretty relaxed little one. He isn't a big fan of his leash but settles quickly once its on. So he and I were just having a great time listening to tunes waiting for my kids to come down the hill after school. He seemed to love the sun beating down on the dashboard. It was then that I realized just how relaxed he was :eek: He lifted the rear a little and pooed all down my defrost vent :banghead: The smell was terrible!!! I had nothing to try and retrieve it right away. So the kids get in the car and were disgusted by the smell immediately and asking what it was. Explaining this to them was not easy as I was laughing and gagging at the same time. We proceeded to make a quick stop at Petsmart and get home. I ended up using Q-tips to try and get it out. FAIL!! I called my mechanic :shock: :shock: :oops: explained my situation. He chuckled and didn't have much for ideas. I now have a semi clean vent with air deodorizer spraying from the vent. It seems to be getting better. Cooper has been officially renamed Cooper the Pooper! :D I don't think there will be more dash board days for him. He will have to get used to shot gun

mgodfriaux

Hatchling Member
Isn't it nice when you're scaley babies like car rides. slim loves them. he goes everywhere with me even to the doctors office I ended up doing a lesson 4 all the staff and the entire pediatrics side they told me to bring him back when he gets better. he also goes to the flea market and the walmart but I always take a baby blanket for him to hide in if he gets nervous but if I don't take him he will pout he will go in his hide and not eat :twisted: he just loves to ride :bikerwave:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I wish we could do that around here. No pets allowed just about everywhere?! Slim sounds like quite the character :D

mgodfriaux

Hatchling Member
Oh yes slim is my little man :) love him to pieces. Mostly everyone thinks he is a pin unless they see him move. I have a Dr apt. tomorrow but he started to shed his head and face so he will have to stay home :(

HappiDragon

Hatchling Member
lol, oh my...I do lots of dashboard rides and it of course they like to stay on the vent too......thanks for your experience and warning....lol I think some papertowel over the vent will be used from now on!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom