Sub-Adult Member
1st Experience with the Christmas Tree :D

155_zpsfa17d7c3.jpg

150_zps75cc6c00.jpg

Let me back out! I want to play in that thing again :banghead:

152_zpsb6646115.jpg

The new ramp to let Palmer in and out
173_zps4fac6a0f.jpg

Cooper seems to think it is for him to pick on Palmer? Watch our very supervised video!!!

Love my boys!!! It's gonna be hard to get back to work after having two weeks off for Christmas.
Thanks for looking!!!!

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Why, hello there darlings. I found this thread, still looking for the "adventure" thread! LOL! :lol:
Well! Where to start!?
They're both very handsome boys with very expressive faces. The Christmas tree is lovely. Myah just looked at ours like "Get me away from that thing and put me back on the sofa!" :lol: Your boy seems quite pleased to have a new look out.
We have the same small resin branch! Myah loves hers. Do your boys use it?
The ramp is awesome! I want to make a bridge for Myah, from her viv to my bed. :D (Hubby must never know... :p )
I took vac and will have to go back to work on the 7th :( Sure will miss the time off. Myah's brumating though so no lizard snuggles for me. I'll keep looking for your thread, not sure why I'm missing it. You took lovely photo's! :D

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
The boys are looking great. Love the new ramp to let Palmer in and out too. He did not seem to upset with having Cooper up on it staring at him. Palmer did seem to enjoy being in that tree though. :)
Glad you had some time off over the holidays to spend with them, I'm sure you are not looking forward to going back to work. Keep the pics coming and keep us updated on how the 2 cuties are doing.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Holly,
Myah just looked at ours like "Get me away from that thing and put me back on the sofa!"
This is exactly how Irwin was when the tree was out. He even refrained from eating/pooing when it was out so the following year we didn't put it where he could see it. :lol:

My boys really don't use their resin branch near as much as when they were little. They seem to prefer their hammock and a column stand. I would love to have a ramp into my bed. My husband would not be happy either. He won't even let my dog sleep with me. :(
Vacation till the 7th? Wanna work for me? I have to return on the 3rd. It is probably for the best as I have gained a lot of weight being home for two weeks. I need the regularity. :D

Mediabandit,
Thanks for checking us out. Cooper really did have fun in the tree. Poor Palmer was looking all around after we took it out. He just kept looking up at me like :shock: Where did it go???
Palmer has come so far since the days we were chatting last. My kids have quit complaining about him because I almost rehomed him. To my absolute surprise they were all upset. Guess I have no worries about getting rid of him now. Hes even more spoiled now that the kids are giving him a better chance. Time for me to check in on Havoc also!!!

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Glad everything turned out good with Palmer, I was confident you would be able to bring him around and I hope some of the suggestions I had made the last time we chatted helped. Very glad the kids are now enjoying him as well, he is such a nice looking Beardie, he just needed a nudge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom