Palmer- don't I look innocent :wink:
DSCN3405.jpg

Cooper- The kids thought grandma bought this chair for them....nonsense
DSCN3398.jpg

Cooper- Is this my good side??
DSCN3379.jpg

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Great pics, both Cooper and Plamer and awesome looking Beardies, they look like they are very well taken care of and very content. Great job. Keep the pics coming.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I'm still working on fattening them up a bit. I have not located turnips yet, but I will let you know how it goes. Were heading to the store in the morning. :mrgreen:

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Cool, I am going to pick one up in the morning on my way home from work too and give it a try, he needs a replenishment of veggies for the week anyway. I have to go get him butterworms tomorrow too. I love being able to get all my reptiles feeders, mealworms, supers, crickets, butterworms and rats all from the same guy. One stop shopping.:)
I like Palmer the best, I love the looks his gives in the pics. Good luck on fattening them up too, I'm sure you'll get it done.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I love the picture of Palmer- do I look innocent. Great photo, I half expected the next picture to be one of him pooping on the rug or something naughty!

-Kaleen

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks! They just keep on growing. We are going to work on the calender photos soon :D I don't want to miss the cut off.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ladies & Gentlemen could there have been a mistake?? I am beginning to think Cooper may be a girl. I thought a shot of the femoral pores and tail tip may help to reevaluate. What do you guys think? :study:
DSC06680_zpse6fed955.jpg

:study:
DSC06679_zps66eb998e.jpg

This is Cooper posing for the calender shots today!
DSC06660_zps2fe69a10.jpg

And Palmers photo shoot!
DSC06675_zpsedad4368.jpg

Don't worry there was two of us ready intervene. We attempted to get a picture together but it wasn't gonna happen. :shock: :wink:
DSC06672_zps50c6e584.jpg

Time up and back in the viv's! Exactly why we never take them out at the same time. I don't know how you guys are able to get two together? Maybe some time they are just exhausted well try again.
DSC06677_zps8903aebf.jpg

Hope you enjoyed our photos. Let me know what everyone thinks on Cooper. Thanks for checking us out :mrgreen:

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
That is a very cute pic of Cooper for the calendar. And I like the first pic of Palmer too with his chin all puffed up, very cool.
You may be right about Cooper too. I'm sure someone else will pipe-up and say for sure that a name change may be in order.
They are both looking great either way and I am glad they will both be staying with you. Cute little pair you have there.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much!!! I am really glad Palmer and I toughed it out. He is turning out to be quite comical. :lol:

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Where da updates be at? :)
How are things going with Cooper and Palmer? Have you had any time to take some new pics of them?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I think Cooper could be a girl, too, but don't change the name, Cooper isn't just a male name, plus if he's used to his name, doesn't seem fair to change it. I just loved all the pics, thanks for posting them. As for having beardies out together, it just depends on the beardies. I have 5 males, they will always fight if 2 are out together, I have to sit right on top of them to referee, if I do put 2 out. It's rare but I did get a pic of 4 of them together, my biggest beardie Rubio is fast asleep brumating, I probably won't see him for another 2 mo, but the other 4 are still up, sleepy much earlier in the day, but still up every am: They thought they'd say hi to Palmer & Cooper:
006-4.jpg

Gabriel, Lonzo (with his eyes closed, he wasn't so amused!), Leo and Didi; :wave: Hi Palmer & Cooper!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom