Cooper and Palmer getting big!! Lots of Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Palmers First day out and first time on harness
(not Happy at all)
010-2.jpg

009.jpg

Coopers first day also
Warmed up after awhile
008.jpg

001-1.jpg

Their new house dad made (still a work in progress) I realize a few changes need to be made :lol: Trying to make a higher basking spot soon!

139-1.jpg

Can anybody tell us our sex????
Cooper

134.jpg

Palmers
136.jpg

szubelak

Juvie Member
cute! My best guess is 2 boys - but I'm no expert - I would say palmer I'm more sure is a boy - I'm sure someone else will chime in :mrgreen:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Lesley,
Thanks for replying! I too am no expert I hope a few more chime in as well. I agree with you I think Palmer is a boy....blue blankie it is!! :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Great pictures! :mrgreen:

Palmer for sure looks like a boy to me.
Cooper is harder to tell but im leaning more towards male.

-Brandon

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Brandon! Do you think I need to wait awhile longer before making any decisions? Or would just say boy? Is my pic good enough? Thanks for checking it out

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I agree Palmer is definitely a male, but Cooper is a bit tricky to tell. Can you post another picture of Cooper with the tail a little further bent back please, it might be easier to tell? Great pictures of them outside, the stink eye Palmer is giving you is hilarious! You have two very cute beardies.

-Kaleen

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Kaleen! Palmer does have quite the stink eye :) Cooper is shut down for the night already so I will have to get another picture tomorrow. We try to stay on the 8 to 8 schedule. I would love for you to take another look. I'm so excited to find out so I can make the blankies and buy some stuffed friends. :blob5:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Palmer is definitely a male, but Cooper, is questionable. :D Maybe another picture would help.
They are both adorable. Great pictures of them in their leashes!
They look very happy & healthy also, great job! :D

Tracie

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
These are all Cooper because Palmer is still in his teen moments. He almost got away from me tonight. I was so scared. Were gonna wait quite awhile before we try that again. Hope you enjoy!

summer2012066.jpg

summer2012052.jpg

summer2012051.jpg

summer2012050.jpg

summer2012049.jpg

summer2012048.jpg

summer2012047.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Cooper was having a GREAT time outdoors, amazing pictures. :p

Did Palmer slip his leash, is that how he almost got away?

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Palmer was trying to chomp my hand as I put the leash on. I tried everything to settle him but he got away. :banghead: Luckily I was able to corner him and pick him up. He was very angry!!! I sure hope he comes out of this teen stage real soon :( I can't imagine having a beardie that nobody in the family likes but me. I will always love him because I understand they are just scared. Trying to tell a 7 year old that as he hisses and jumps at you.......not so easy. I am sticking to all the suggestions I got on here and hope it all passes
Cooper was having a GREAT time outdoors, amazing pictures. :p
He sure was!! Thanks for the compliment. I call him my handsome boy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom