Conversion/dosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

lele

Hatchling Member
I am not very good at figuring out conversion dosing so wanted to check and make sure I figured this out right.

If it calls for 1 Tbsp per kg of body weight and my dragon weighs 400g, which converts to .4kg, I use approx 1/2 Tbsp

Right?

thanks!

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
A little less than half a teaspoon I think. Do you have one of those sets of measuring cups that's used for baking? You might get a more accurate measurement with that. I'm always worried that I overdose, especially on such small animals.

lele

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I was doing my math right. It's for Critical Care (it's milled and mixed with water) so does not have to be super accurate and he's actually about 428. I do have a good measuring set of spoons that I use so I'll get close enough.

thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom