contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangit12

Juvie Member
hello guys this is the topic for the contest if you would like to be in the contest pm DO NOT email me PM me. remember the contest ends april 25
i will be editing this post so dont worry. this is a friendly contest i dont think there will be prizes.you can only vote once and you cant vote for yourself. if you have multiple bearded dragons one photo for each of them.

first off we have my pet FOWLCORE
cimg0653xh.jpg

By dangit12 at 2012-04-13

second we have FRANKLIN

franklindoestaxes.jpg

By dangit12 at 2012-04-14

next we have LONZO

004-3.jpg

next we have LEO

f28537bb-18fc-4a7b-a084-7c144b89d1b3.jpg

next we have DIDI

006.jpg

next we have RUBIO

2010093.jpg

next we have ZEUS

027.jpg

here's MISTY

IMG_1084.jpg

here's JUDAS

Judasconcentrating.jpg

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
theres is only 9 more days till the contest is over. just making sure you guys know.

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hello guys i changed one of the rules if you dont know what it is if you have multiple bearded dragons send a photo for each of them to me so that way thats fare for the bearded dragon . so if you have 3 bearded dragons you can send 3 photos and also if there is no votes for any person every one wins. :D

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
guys theres only 5 days left get your pictures ready and remember one photo per dragon so for example
if you have 2 or more send me that many photos they have to be a different bearded dragon so if you have two you can have two photos.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
I had a feeling some one would chime in at the last minute and ruin the spirit of competition. No worries Franklin and I won't bother entering any more so-called contests in such clearly rigged environs.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
I think someone is abit jealous cough cough cough ..... Randy jkjkjk and just wait tommorow I will have Zeus's pic and he's tha winner just wait

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Randy, what in the world are you talking about? I loved your pic of Franklin it was really well done. I 'm sorry I didn't sent the pics to Dangit, I didn't read the beginning of the contest properly, so stop being annoying.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Please clarify if the pictures should be posted on this thread or if they should be emailed to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom