Conan the Bearded

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my girlfriend and I have just purchased our first Bearded Dragon. :D

His name is Conan, and is a 5 month old Central BD. He's a bit grumpy now, I'm assuming it's the stress of a new territory/home.

I'll be posting pictures in a few days time. :D

ConantheBearded

Original Poster
Just fed him his first Horn Worm. He LOVED it. Nom nom nom.

He has a water dish, and a food dish. There IS commercial food in it in the picture, but that was my girlfriend's idea. -_- Just in case he got hungry at night or something.

I gave him his first bath a few nights ago. He LOVED it. :)

img2012073100154.jpg

wilddanny88

Juvie Member
If I were you, I would take out that sand. It may cause impaction if he ingests some, its bad on their lungs, and it could get in his eyes. As an alternative I would recommend slate tile and reptile carpet. :)

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I agree about sand. You could use tile, repti carpet, paper towels or newspaper as an alternative.
Cute little dragon! :) And welcome to the site where there are no stupid questions. :D

ConantheBearded

Original Poster
Yes, I am in the process of getting slate cut and fitted to the tank because I don't like the mess it can cause, and then the health issues it causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom