Colorful Petstore Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
SamusTheDragon":t4ygis4o said:
They're all so pretty! When I go to petsmart/petco I'm always tempted to buy a new beardie ... they're just so adorable!
They really are :) But then I remember how many feeders the babies go through in just a week :roll:

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
dylanravenj":zmna400u said:
SamusTheDragon":zmna400u said:
They're all so pretty! When I go to petsmart/petco I'm always tempted to buy a new beardie ... they're just so adorable!
They really are :) But then I remember how many feeders the babies go through in just a week :roll:
lol, yeah that's so true. If I bring another pet home, I'll be on the streets :? And oh, so I realized you're a fellow New Yorker, I always wonder why so many people are on here really late at night, then I realize everyones in a different time zone.

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
SamusTheDragon":2qytd98j said:
dylanravenj":2qytd98j said:
SamusTheDragon":2qytd98j said:
lol, yeah that's so true. If I bring another pet home, I'll be on the streets :? And oh, so I realized you're a fellow New Yorker, I always wonder why so many people are on here really late at night, then I realize everyones in a different time zone.
Yeah I usually only have time to be on the computer late at night. And I always like going on this site while I take Trey out for his nightly snuggle :lol:

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
dylanravenj":b0rr0nr3 said:
SamusTheDragon":b0rr0nr3 said:
dylanravenj":b0rr0nr3 said:
SamusTheDragon":b0rr0nr3 said:
Yeah I usually only have time to be on the computer late at night. And I always like going on this site while I take Trey out for his nightly snuggle :lol:

Aww , Trey is beautiful... erm I mean handsome :) I hope Milo looks like him one day. Maybe just maybe :wink:

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
SamusTheDragon":hb36nhqs said:
dylanravenj":hb36nhqs said:
dylanravenj":hb36nhqs said:

Aww , Trey is beautiful... erm I mean handsome :) I hope Milo looks like him one day. Maybe just maybe :wink:
Thank you! :) There is a huge possibility. Trey was a very dull baby and he all of a sudden developed his orange coloring. And as you can see on this thread, so many people have gorgeous petstore dragons. So I think there's hope for every baby beardie. :mrgreen:

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, Milos going to be 6 mons. on the 20th. He's pretty red, and I think he still has time to get bright red, but I'll still love him even if he's purple. lol, actually.... a purple beardie sounds pretty awesome.

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Wow he is very pretty! You got him at an expo? That's awesome. I've always wanted to go to a reptile expo. I've heard they sell things super cheap at expos!

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, Milo was $65, I was shocked. Something about him just grabbed at me... so I called home and after much begging I had permission to bring him home :D , now it was a little on a whim, but I already had extra stuff for him so it wasn't too bad :wink: . You should visit the white plains expo if thats not too far from you. There's one Sept. 11 I believe :)

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yep that would be only an hour away from where I live :) I'd really love to buy a leopard gecko there. Another beardie would be too much work for me now. Although I've been tempted to ask for another...They're just so addicting!

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
dylanravenj":1zu7h1u1 said:
Yep that would be only an hour away from where I live :) I'd really love to buy a leopard gecko there. Another beardie would be too much work for me now. Although I've been tempted to ask for another...They're just so addicting!

Awesome :) , there are lot of breeders there. The only negative thing was I bought something which turned out to be broken and then I couldn't contact the company (well I did, but they never replied and I couldn't find a phone number). Just check before you buy I suppose. And I'm sorry if I kinda hijacked your thread. I'm just an extremely bored teen lol.

littlesavedgirl

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to give an update on my colorful Petsmart beardie. He used to be named Penelope but due to "recent developments" he is now known by Levi.
Any who, we just completed another shed and he is more orange then ever before, so exciting to see him blossom.
There are new pics in my thread " Not So New Beardie Momma" located in introductions.

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
littlesavedgirl":1f6shbmw said:
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to give an update on my colorful Petsmart beardie. He used to be named Penelope but due to "recent developments" he is now known by Levi.
Any who, we just completed another shed and he is more orange then ever before, so exciting to see him blossom.
There are new pics in my thread " Not So New Beardie Momma" located in introductions.
He's certainly getting more orange :D Especially his legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom