Colorful Petstore Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

terracolson

Hatchling Member
Woody was a pet store baby as well. He had a little bit of orange but I didn't notice it..when he grew up..wow..see my profile pic..since I am on my cell I can't post

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you all for your compliments on my little boy :D Here's some more pics! :blob8:
bath2p.jpg

bath1.jpg

bath3k.jpg

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Aww thats really awesome all of you guys! :D I had two petsmart dragons once. I named them Tracey and Casey. Unfortunately they had pinworms, and the meds I got were too strong for the little dudes. I miss them so much :cry: I wonder what they wouldv'e grow up to look like everyday... here's some pics of them.

Tracey. She was always friendly.
Tracey2.jpg

Tracey and Casey.
TraceyandCasey.jpg

Tracey loved the cactus!
Tracey.jpg

Yep. Those were my little buddies. I always liked their colors.

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
SamusTheDragon":1vz71nbi said:
Aww thats really awesome all of you guys! :D I had two petsmart dragons once. I named them Tracey and Casey. Unfortunately they had pinworms, and the meds I got were too strong for the little dudes. I miss them so much :cry: I wonder what they wouldv'e grow up to look like everyday... here's some pics of them.

Tracey. She was always friendly.
Tracey2.jpg

Tracey and Casey.
TraceyandCasey.jpg

Tracey loved the cactus!
Tracey.jpg

Yep. Those were my little buddies. I always liked their colors.
They sure were pretty little babies. So sorry for your loss :(

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks guys. I'm just going to do my best in taking care of the new beardies, thats how Casey and Tracey's memory lives on.
You all have amazing looking dragons by the way :)

littlesavedgirl

Hatchling Member
This is a great thread and I see the blooming colors in all your dragons :D . I've also got my dragon Levi from Petsmart and he is really getting colorful and seeing these pics really gives me a better idea of what he will look like. What fun to see dragons that look like my Levi when they were babies and seeing them grown now, it's like looking into the future :D
005.jpg

He is getting a lot of oranges.
006.jpg

Going on his 5th full shed.
007.jpg

So much fun to watch Him grow and he's eating his greens like a champ!
019.jpg

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
littlesavedgirl":1ij1o1db said:
This is a great thread and I see the blooming colors in all your dragons :D . I've also got my dragon Levi from Petsmart and he is really getting colorful and seeing these pics really gives me a better idea of what he will look like. What fun to see dragons that look like my Levi when they were babies and seeing them grown now, it's like looking into the future :D
005.jpg

He is getting a lot of oranges.
006.jpg

Going on his 5th full shed.
007.jpg

So much fun to watch Him grow and he's eating his greens like a champ!
019.jpg
Wow he looks like he's gonna have some great colors! Can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets older :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom