Color of inside enclosure question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattgor

106947-3957825345.jpg
I just about got my enclosure done going to add the plexiglass doors and paint the inside tonight was just wondering if I paint the inside white if it would be to bright for him I have a 34" t5 ho 10.0 reptisun and a 100w spot heat lamp
Thanks for any suggestions

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
The color inside probably doesn't matter. More important for everything to be sealed and can be cleaned thoroughly. My enclosure is some kind of wood laminated partial board, brown wood color.I added some color on her walls because I think she likes color. I can see the benefit to all white inside because any yuck spots would be very easy to spot and take care of, keeping things clean and healthy.

Mattgor

Original Poster
106947-1732107732.jpg
Thanks for all the input, I just got the inside painted now just waiting on the doors to get here. Then to build the stand and the top of the light compartment.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom