color morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrameth

my question concerns the color of my babys claws.. i read somewhere on here that translucents have clear claws? do baby beardies all have clear claws at first or could this be a sign that charlie is a translucent? what are the other traits of this morph? he has normal colored eyes they are not black how else could i tell?

spyder79

Extreme Poster
All translucents do not have clear nails. Only Hypo translucents have clear nails. The clear nail trait is a trait of the Hypo (hypomelanistic) bloodline. And with babies it can be hard to see the black in their nail at first.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
From what I understand, a lot of morphs have claws that have a black band across the top. All three of mine have it, with both Oz and Nox being normal morphs and Kana being a red morph of some kind or another (will find out soon, she's starting to shed!!!) Good luck on your search!

Serrameth

Original Poster
cool!.. well his claws look clear as far as i can tell.. but he is still young! he isinfact orange/red and yellow thought! though as he ages he keeps getting lighter.. i just love his colors! i wish i could tell what color morph he was.. the store just sold him as fancy.. and he sure is that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom