color change

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjb99

Hello again :)

My Joshua has been getting more yellow/orange lately. I know as dragons age, they can change color if they're some sort of special variety, but as far as I know, she isn't. She's also almost 2 years old, and I wasn't sure if they still change color at that age. Her beard also looks bigger and saggier.

She was recovering from a parasite, and still hasn't eaten for herself yet (she eats it readily when I give it to her, she just waits for me to force feed her), and has been gaping a lot more than usual, but isn't showing any other signs of anything I've looked up. I didn't know if any or all of it could be connected at all.

She holds herself up, still runs around when she feels like it, and though she has been sleeping in her cave a lot, when she comes out, she's as alert as ever.

Thanks!

Bishimon

Color depends mostly on their parents, but environment and diet has some influence, especially on adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom