Clorix clean up spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
I used this spray on all my items for my dragons I just misted everything in my sink is that ok for them it didn't smell or anything just had white spots and dusty stuff on the branches and bowls. Let me know what you think?

Let me know if anyone can hope with the roaches thx it's one of my topics..;

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
If you must use it around where your beardie resides, be sure there's plenty of good ventilation.
It contains bleach, so you should thoroughly rinse the surfaces where you spray the Clorox Cleanup.

jjh1

Juvie Member
Clorox is just like using bleach you could try green products to use instead vinegar water or if you can remove the tiles out of the viv bring them to the sink and wash them completely dry them put them back in .

I do that with my tiles that I have wash with some soap in the sink rinse dry and then put back in.
I use water with vinegar or a drop of bleach to a gallon of water for cleaning up poop in the tank. I also use a mini shop vac to get the particle of food out of the vivs everyday so the vivs are always spotless and with having a baby beardie I use paper towel and tile Cleo knows to poop on the paper towel so its very easy to clean up and my other teens go in the bathtub.

johnny123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I never use this product near any of my reptiles. I used it to help kill the coccidia so my other dragon won't catch it. I have seen green products and that was great to throw out there that I am going to try. I need to clean everything again because while I was out of house one of my dragons must of glass danced though his poop it's on the glass and water bowls even the food dish just that corner. I cleaned it up the best I could but needs a good rinsing. I really hate when they do this because it was beautiful spotless. I used a teaspoon of pure bleach for every gallon of water and soaked everything for about a hour and never could get the bleach smell to go away. I have bad water that smells like rotten eggs so it could be the water and that's why other have no problem using diluted bleach. It's just a suggestion I came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom