Clear/transparent urate?

dandelion

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Jasper
IMG_3253.jpeg

A few minutes ago, I had Jasper out for some roaming time and thought he was going to the bathroom, but when I checked it was just clear and watery. Should I be concerned?
He hasn’t eaten anything out of the ordinary in the last few days and hasn’t touched his food yet today, and had just his usual greens with a bit of butternut squash and a piece of bell pepper yesterday. It has been a little colder at night but his basking temps are definitely good, around 95. He also seems to have a good amount of energy, not lethargic at all.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 85171
A few minutes ago, I had Jasper out for some roaming time and thought he was going to the bathroom, but when I checked it was just clear and watery. Should I be concerned?
He hasn’t eaten anything out of the ordinary in the last few days and hasn’t touched his food yet today, and had just his usual greens with a bit of butternut squash and a piece of bell pepper yesterday. It has been a little colder at night but his basking temps are definitely good, around 95. He also seems to have a good amount of energy, not lethargic at all.
odd --- watch his next poop please and if its doing the same thing we need to get some more help on this

dandelion

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Jasper
odd --- watch his next poop please and if its doing the same thing we need to get some more help on this
This is from this morning, I’m not sure how well the picture picked it up but it has a mucous-like film across it,
IMG_3265.jpeg
much thicker and less watery than last time though. He still has a good appetite and energy.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom