Citrus Beardie or what color? Mark. Leucistic breeding chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah233

I recently got two beardies. One is a female that the person I got her from said she was a citrus, but she looks more like a normal colored dragon with some light orange markings on her back and beard. I wanted to know if you guys think she really is or if not, what color is she?

Also, I got a mark. leucistic male but he isn't very bright white, more of a dullish white/off white but he showed me photo's of the parents and they were pretty white. He does have white nails though.

What could I get from breeding the two?

I'll put pictures of both of them on here; let me know what you think. :)
(in these photo's the male looks grey because it was when we first got him and he was stressed. He has slowly gone back to the off white color)

DSCN4211_zps04086712.jpg

IMG_0737_zps02eaeb88.jpg

DSCN4218_zpsf1a9c02a.jpg

RuselBro

Juvie Member
The very last picture where the 2 are lying completely on top of each other, is that the female on top? Also do you know the exact correct age's of them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom