Chronus, the Beard of Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I figured id post here and keep updating this thread every time I have a story to tell about my bearded dragon Chronus. He is still a baby but has shed twice and is growing. He is strong, healthy, likes to jump around all over the place and is such a joy to have.

The first story I have...one night, I was holding him in my palm, and I accidentally fell asleep! 3 hours later I woke up, and he wasnt on my hand. I thought "f********************" and started mentally freaking out. I slowly got up and saw he was right under my cheek on the pillow. He must have crawled down my arm and hopped on my pillow and snuggled in.

Now before you all freak out...It was purely an accident. I didnt realize I had fallen asleep, and I would never have done that to begin with. He is extremely comfortable with me and it was great to see that he knew not to stray away.

Here he is :)

IMG_20130615_212713_zps32a3303e.jpg

IMG_20130605_185653_zpsd7c560f7.jpg

IMG_20130605_185307_zpsdf442a1f.jpg

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
He's so cute! I'm just glad you didn't squish him when you fell asleep. There have been a couple stories that didn't end as well as yours. BUT regardless, WELCOME CHRONUS!

:love5:

FlannelBeard

Original Poster
Spoony":dtsene0e said:
He's so cute! I'm just glad you didn't squish him when you fell asleep. There have been a couple stories that didn't end as well as yours. BUT regardless, WELCOME CHRONUS!

:love5:

Yesssshhh, thank god i dont move much when i sleep.

FlannelBeard

Original Poster
Chronus finally started to chomp and munch on the bigger crickets - some of which bigger than his own head :) I cannot tell you how proud I was. For a 2 month old beardie he ate 7 large crickets. I tried feeding him this morning but he was sun bathing and, how to put it lightly...hes a fat f*** now xD didnt touch them. Im sure by the time I get off work and come home theyll be gone but still, I am very proud. I didnt think he could handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom