Christmas background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted

91815-2388381725.jpg
Do you think it bothers them at all?

And was also curious my guy seems super skiddish. Especially when outside the cage. You think it’s from all the action going on in the living room? (That’s where his cage is. ). You think it would be better if he was in a more non frequented place but stil ramen our often?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
They like being where the action is, so leave him there it keeps him from being bored.
Only other advice I can give is.... Get rid of the sand because it is not good for dragons. Use something solid that he can not ingest like rough textured floor tile, non adhesive shelf liner, paper towels or, newspaper. These are all easy to keep clean and do not promote mold and bacteria growth, like loose substrates.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
I think it depends on the beardie and whats in the house, i prefer keeping my reptiles in a quiet safe place where they arent annoyed or stressed by everyone walking past or the dogs and cats sniffing at the tanks or barking.

Also for the above post, Gormagon i dont think thats sand. It looks like textured tile.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
VenusAndSaturn":xlgf7cep said:
I think it depends on the beardie and whats in the house, i prefer keeping my reptiles in a quiet safe place where they arent annoyed or stressed by everyone walking past or the dogs and cats sniffing at the tanks or barking.

Also for the above post, Gormagon i dont think thats sand. It looks like textured tile.
After blowing it up, I think your close, looks like shelf liner. Ooooooops!!! My Bad :oops: :oops:

Boosted

Original Poster
Shelf liner is correct. Definetly got rid of sand thanks for the advise I’m just hoping when he gets older he will mellow out

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
My dragon loves watching us Hoomans skitter about the room, "she thinks we're nuts" she also likes to watch TV and, likes music "likes Pink Floyd-Division Bell" played softly!

Boosted

Original Poster
Do you guys think dragons like no wall paper or wallpaper. Do you guys try to cover the back and sides. Any one notice it makes them more comfortable ? Curious

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Boosted":2qgq8u3z said:
Do you guys think dragons like no wall paper or wallpaper. Do you guys try to cover the back and sides. Any one notice it makes them more comfortable ? Curious
Personally, I think it makes them feel more secure not having to watch everything coming from all sides. They are ever watchful for predators, so covering three side eases the stress levels caused by the unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom