Choobaine has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choobaine

Hatchling Member
Hey there! I am completely new to beardies so please, be patient!
My little one I have had only a short time and it is about 3 inches long, head to vent, its name is Sephiq. I never expected such a handful!
The little one loves to climb, eat and explore and seems completely undaunted by heights (to my dismay).

Anyways, talk to me when and wherever you feel the urge! I love to communicate being human and all! See yall round!

bdragon

Juvie Member
Hi Choobaine !!!!
I hope your baby gives you lots of joy and giggles ! Please remember to check out the care sheets, at the top of the page....Your baby will grow so fast your tail will spin ! lol
You MUST post pics !
Welcome...All the info you need is here and there are a LOT of people across the globe here that share your love of beardies :)

lauraslizzard

Extreme Poster
:wave: Welcome!! And Yay on your new one! I love the name! How did you come up with it?? And Yes, Please read the care sheets they have sooo much good info on it! I love it here and everyone is sooo nice. :D

exoticpetluvr

Sub-Adult Member
Welcome! I have visited many free forums on the net and this is by far the best. There aren't many questions left that can't be answered here.

My only tip: Make use of the "Forum Search" button. Many people before you may have asked the very same question and the answer to what you may be thinking about asking could be a few clicks away by doing a search.

again... Thanks for stopping in!

Choobaine

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I do read alot about Beardies, and I have spent long times reading over what I need! And I totally agree, this place is the best collaboration of knowledge there is about beardies that I have ever encountered!

Sephiq, well I come out with names at random, just sounds I like, theres a whole list of names like that I enjoy making, but Sephiq was a favourate and the little rascal really does look like a Sephiq.

If ya want a custom name just ask! Choobaine is the name I use everywhere and its unique too as far as I know.

I would post a pic.. but I don't know how!

My little one is doing really well, he has started to shed too which is a great sign. People love it, and in turn, getting attention he loves people. Couldn't ask for better at the moment!

Oh and thanks guys! Its wonderful to feel welcome! you have proved the "everyones nice here" statements totally right there! Thanks! :D

shadi11

BD.org Addict
welcome to the forum. if you go to photo expressions group there is a sticky at the top posting that Cuda gives a great instruction :D
good luck with your new baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom