CHOMP and DIDGE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
I just received my hypotrans from BBD today and they added a little surprise to my order as well! Thanks Kisa! And thanks to Barry and Steven too! :mrgreen:

DSCF0171.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

Only had enough time to take a few pictures due to my camera poopin' out on me. I'll get new batteries and take more later! :D

Still thinking of names!

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haha. Can't wait to see how the hypotrans turns out...her body is in shed right now but just look at her tail. O.O

They already ate some dusted crickets. The hypotrans ate three and the leather back ate five. Sooo happy they're not too stressed. :)

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Pics after they settled down a bit...

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0179-1.jpg

I dribbled some warm water on the hypotrans to help with the shed since she was in a shipping bag all day...look at those colors! :)
DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0199.jpg

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks! Hopefully they'll breed for me in the future. Knowing my luck with snakes, I'll have dragons on strike too. :lol:

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm sitting here thinking that I can't wait till they get bigger so I can cuddle them. Lol.

I know, I shouldn't rush it. :p

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She finally started shedding yesterday!
DSCF0243-1.jpg

DSCF0247.jpg

She shed most of it over night...still has a little on her head and legs. :)

The leatherback is also going to shed soon and I caught him doing the double sexy leg!
DSCF0211.jpg

Still deciding on names! :blob5: :blob8:

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! I woke up to a shedding leatherback today! He was skittering around and making lots of noise so I couldn't go back to sleep haha! Lots of oranges came out with this shed! :D

Our hypotrans still has some shed left on her legs and head. Bath time!

We named the hypotrans Chompasaurus or Chomp for short...but we're still trying to find a name for the leatherback!

He's sporting his very fashionable "shed skirt"
DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

After he fully shed (He's a good shedder! Got the annoying face shed off first haha!)
DSCF0271.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Bath pics from yesterday...I think they're getting sick of me taking pictures...lol. Oh, and we named the leatherback Didge! :)

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yup! I fill the water up to about their chests with luke warm water. Make sure to check the temp of the water on your wrist! If it's too hot for your wrist then it could be an uncomfortable temp for your beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom