check out my beardie picssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i never really did an intro or anything so i figured i would..

heres a couple pics of baxter and if someone could give me a possible age that he is. i put him next to a ruler in one pic hes about 6 and a half inches. snout to tail.

let me know if he looks healthy

thanks

HCDbeardie

Original Poster
oops

338325327_1159996088_0.jpg

338325547_1159996881_0.jpg

338325179_1159995566_0.jpg

338325458_1159996566_0.jpg

dragons1222

Juvie Member
awwww he is cute

he looks about 6 1/2 inches plus he is probably missing 2-3 inches at least off his tail

but it is impossible to give a correct age
if i had to guess i would say probably around 3 months? but there is no way to be sure as they all grow at different rates

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Dragon looks healthy and happy, to difficult to age.

I believe tail nipped dragons don't get enough props :)

Jeff

HCDbeardie

Original Poster
lol yeah thats for shure. there was two of them at the pet store and the other one didnt have is tail bit off. but this one had such a better personality. he watches everything. he follows u with his head and loves sitting on my shoulder.

1happymommy

Juvie Member
He is really cute. That's great he already likes to sit on your shoulder. Mine is 4 months and still runs away.

He sure looks healthy but a vet check with stool sample will help if he has parasites you can't see. I'm really big on vet checks just to help relieve any worries I may have.

Welcome we love photo's of babies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Let Me Say, "Welcome!" :D
What a precious little beardie you have. :love5:
Thanks for sharing the pic's. :D

HCDbeardie

Original Poster
thanks for the comment.

also is it normal for my beardie to flatten out like that when hes basking. i asume it is cause nobody has said anything about it yet..

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
HCDbeardie":84d3e said:
thanks for the comment.

also is it normal for my beardie to flatten out like that when hes basking. i asume it is cause nobody has said anything about it yet..
Yes it is normal he is just trying to absorb heat. I call that the pancake. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom