charlie loves keyboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i am on the laptop, i will usually be talking on msn and my bearded dragon always decides to climb on the keyboard and stepps on the buttons. charlie sometimes will step on the enter key to send the message. i usually end up getting a wierd response. it is cute and funny

beardeddragonlover1":1e3u5jjb said:
whenever i am on the laptop, i will usually be talking on msn and my bearded dragon always decides to climb on the keyboard and stepps on the buttons. charlie sometimes will step on the enter key to send the message. i usually end up getting a wierd response. it is cute and funny
Vladimir does this too! Not just laptops but the desk top too, so it's not just the heat...I don't know what it is about the keyboard he likes so much. I should put him on a music keyboard and see what happens :)

Tonja

BD.org Addict
I put Geico on my keyboard and when he walked across it it scared him, the vibration of the notes, tones and loudness startled him. He froze and I had to get him off mine. Will be interesting to see how yours does if you put him on the music keyboard.

Huh, Well, Vladie seems to love music. He is drawn to my husband's acoustic guitar every time he starts to play. I'll make sure to start with the volume low just to make sure I don't frighten him too badly! He's trying to jump on my computer keyboard right now actually :p He used to like to attack the green light on my old keyboard, but my new one doesn't have a light. He still likes to jump onto it at inopportune times when I am playing games and make me fall into a lava or whatnot. Sometimes I think he is saying "NO Mommy, pay attention to ME, not that game!" LOL.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Neither of mine mind my guitar, my mandolin, bowed psaltry, mountain dulcimer, its just if he walks on my piano style keyboard that is scares him..otherwise hes fine..Emily is to tiny to care one way or the other.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
It's a dragon thing.
I used to think it was because Rich's laptop was SO HOT - it literally would bake - and a dragon would toast nicely on it - but they still do it on my little laptop and Rich's new, super-cool one.

I have a different theory.
Dragons know what is valuable.
They also know how to be the biggest pain in the bums and get attention.
Winwin.

(Kyle, bless her scaley-mischievous soul, used to sit on the TV remotes and mobile phones when she could find them. She also taught Tsammy how to build up enough speed to belly-slide under our bed. She was a grand butt-ache. :D)

beardeddragonlover1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
found out how charlie is when it comes to keyboards. he gets reaaly active,climbs everywhere and gets tangled in my hair just to get attention

RelentlessChaos

Juvie Member
My Juvenile always runs for the keyboard as well when I put him on my desk. Even if I remove him from it he'll just run right back as if it's high ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom