Changing colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My female (2 years old, 12 1/2 inches long) Has been turning this dark grey color, she's normally this very light tannish almost white color. The first time it happened I came home from work and she was like that and i thought someone had been messing with her. But i just went to petsmart and came back and she was this color again! All of her temps, lights, food, enclosure, everything is right. And she's been eating fine, She's actually been eating more than my male! Neither of them can see one another. When i pick her up she turns back to her normal color. Why would she turn such a dark color? Although i must say, It's beautiful. :) Thanks in advance for your answers!

Sorry they aren't the best of pictures but this is her normally >>>
Doobie.jpg

And this is how i found her, She's a quite bit darker than she looks in this picture. >>>
Darkdoobie.jpg

Thanks again.

Kibbleznbitzz

Original Poster
Ahh okay, yeah i've never seen them shed. So just a nice room temp soak will make it easier right? And thank you thank you!! She needs to grow a bit more, She's VERY small due to lack of proper care at her previous home. /: But she's living the good life now and i can't wait for the many years to come of caring for her and my other beardie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom