Changing attitude/appetite after shed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daj

My 5 month old beardie had a full shed 2 days ago. The past few days after the shed his attitude has change as well as his appetite. He eats very little and constantly is "glass surfing". I don't know anything else that would cause it. He was acting normal and eating fine before the shed. Is this normal and any help? I always get worried when something could be wrong with him.

It is completely normal the behavior you are describing after a shed. Im sure he will be back too normal eating in a couple of days. As far as the glass surfing. My beardie does this when she wants too get out for a bit. All completely normal behavior for a beardie. Nothing too worry about. :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
My Toothless is shedding at the moment and he's really grumpy and antisocial with it, but he's still a great eater despite this (guess he's having a big growth spurt a.t.moment).

Daj

Original Poster
Cheyenne1996":1uqy6rth said:
It is completely normal the behavior you are describing after a shed. Im sure he will be back too normal eating in a couple of days. As far as the glass surfing. My beardie does this when she wants too get out for a bit. All completely normal behavior for a beardie. Nothing too worry about. :)
Yes! He is back to his normal self and seems to be eating well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom