Chance and Jake in the Tub 2nd time Picture Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave Chance a bath today and my dog Jake was sitting right by his side like normal.
220434653_photobucket_10324_.jpg

Then faster then I could say the words Jake NOOOOO he was in the tub.
220434653_photobucket_10325_.jpg

I told him to get out and here was the look i got
220434653_photobucket_10326_.jpg

So Jake got out of the tub very carefully wet butt and all and he proceeded to sit on my foot and watch chance for 15mins till i got him out
220434653_photobucket_10323_.jpg

Once out of the Tub Chance and Jake lived happily ever after!!!
220434653_photobucket_10327_.jpg

Hope you enjoyed my story!

Miller :bikerwave:

Haha. You know a picture is great if you're willing to print it out, instead of just post it everywhere on the internet! :laughhard:

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":7r2uecc1 said:
Does Jake like to protect Chance? It seems like he was watching over him.

Yes he does. Not to the point that he will bite me but he will be where ever Chance is!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
JeepMiller09":21kp4ifr said:
beardie parents":21kp4ifr said:
Does Jake like to protect Chance? It seems like he was watching over him.

Yes he does. Not to the point that he will bite me but he will be where ever Chance is!

I'm glad to hear that. I remember, several years ago, a woman who posted on this site had a puppy that she called her beardie's protector. It's nice to know that if they are outside together, he'll protect Chance from outside predators or keep him from running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom