Cato the aggressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone :) I have an addition to my beardie family, Cato! He is a lovely orange colour, he's slightly aggressive, he likes to gape and make little hissing noises which don't phase me one bit :) He's already hand feeding from me and I've been holding him most of the day. When we got home I gave him a bath, which he loved and his colours really came out! I sexed him earlier, pretty sure he's a male but only time will tell. I'm very excited to tame this little guy as he's beautiful and I can already tell he's going to be a cuddler :p

34j69np.jpg

Dragonborn

Original Poster
The Roman, I only found out today that it was a Hunger Games character! Definitely, he's also a climber as he won't stop trying to get on top of my head.

Momswims1

Juvie Member
So pretty! Don't you just love the look they give you right before they pounce on your head. Talk about "King of the Hill"!

Dragonborn

Original Poster
Yeah definitely! He loves my hair, first day I brought him home, he ran around my shoulders and into the back of my hair. Everyday he looks at my head and tries to run into my hair. He does love his cuddles though, he'll sit on me for ages :) Starting to explore now though, he's so small I might lose him!

Whirleeq

He's gorgeous! LOL this thread caught my eye because we have a rankins dragon named Cato... Mostly because he was an aggressive little bugger at first, now he is a sweetie. Great name ;).

Dragonborn

Original Poster
Cato is the same, he was quite aggressive but the next day he was a different little dragon! Now he loves everyone and is super happy when he's with us :) Thank you! I have two other dragons also, I did make them a thread a while ago but haven't updated it, I'll get on that soon.

Dragonborn

Original Poster
Just some more pictures of Cato, the first dragon to get me in a picture with him!

Apparently he enjoys my face and thinks my nose is a perch.
keu1wp.jpg

107kz07.jpg

2dvlvn8.jpg

dwcn03.jpg

Dragonborn

Original Poster
He's going through a shed right now :) His legs are such a deep orange colour now. I would post pictures but my SD card is broken, boo! I'll buy a new SD card in a week or so though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom