Cat hating beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpetguy

I have been around many herp's my entire life and very little surprises me but every once and a while there is something. I have a short video of my big onry cat hating female who has all way's been kind of un-beardie like mean no matter how nice you treat her. every once in a while she will let you know just where you stand when you are hand feeding her. OUCH!! Their vision is outstanding and they never miss so I am positive it is deliberate but that kind of spirit is admirable and just make's me like her that much more. Any time the cat lay's in the sunny spot on the living room floor it pisses her off.If she is in the cage she will go berserk and if she is out she will charge Kamakazi style head butting jumping bobbing and sometime's biting(i had to intervene once) the cat is 14 and healthy but declawed. it is so darn funny that have to let it happen here and there....Pooor Lucky. After that she will sit and flex,bob and show her color's for a few moment's and then wander off to see what ever she want's to see. If the cat goes back to the sunny spot and she see's that it's on all over again.I would swear she is a male but she gave me 34 healthy offspring last year some of which I still have because i refuse to sell to pet shop's or young children with irresponsible parent's (they are my babies) Anyway if someone will explain to me how to put that video on here I will get around to it in a couple of day's(i have to travel more for work thank's to Ex pres. Bush running our country into the dirt)so it might take me a little time
Thank's,
the carpetguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom